Pages

Friday, January 15, 2010

PRESENT FOR MY BIRTHDAY


DATE : 31st December 2009

TIME : 6.00pm

PLACE : Inside the car! hehe :)


The Dialogue:

Me: B, where's my birthday present? Did you buy it?

Iman: No..I'm not buying it

Me: B…you said you want to buy it for me :(..When we reach Sunway Pyramid, don't ever say "B..let's find your present!" I DON'T WANT! :(

Iman: B..after this we buy your present..okay? :)

Me: No!..you said you want to buy it for me! :(

Iman: Alalaala~…(while driving, he took something from the back seat..) Tadaaa!! Happy birthday to you..happy birthday to you..happy birthday to sayang..happy birthday to you!~

Me: Waaaahh…Why i didn't see any bag at your back seat?

Iman: Haa…i hide it? How was it?

Me: Why i'm not noticing it?

Iman: Haa..i put a pillow on top of the bag! So you would not noticing it! huhu..

Me: Can i open it? What's inside?

Iman: you can open it!



No comments:

Post a Comment